Your wedding day is an expression of who you are.
We’ve ditched the traditional pipe & drape setup to give you open-air, creative environments filled with inspiration to craft your bash. Connect with award-winning vendors who you won’t meet at other bridal shows.
We hand-select the most unique decor, pay attention to those tiny details and help you make the connections to plan a day authentic to you both.
You should know: We are committed to inclusion. All love is welcome and celebrated. You won’t meet anyone at the event who thinks differently.
Save the Dates:
March 11, 2018 – The Bond – Downtown York, PA
July 22, 2018 – Historic Shady Lane – Manchester, PA
November 18, 2018 – Linwood Estate – Carlisle, PA
BTB Couples get to:
- Have 3 unique experiences with different vendors and inspiration in 3 very distinct venues!
- Connect with our area’s best ‘friendors’ — with most only showcasing at BTB!
- Receive special show discounts!
- Sample traditional and trendy food offerings.
- View Mobile Models — an up close style experience to touch fabrics & snap pics!
- Try out various bar setups with ideas on the best wedding day libations.
- Experience Ceremony, Cocktail and Reception areas.
- Get up close with different linen inspirations!
- Take a seat at multiple reception table setups with full centerpiece, place setting and decor ideas.
- Relax in styled and staged lounge areas.
- Go for a tour of each venue (if you’d like).
- Sing along with our DJ’s mixing background tunes.
- Snap some pics to remember the day!
- Leave with an awesome swag bag filled with even more friendors, freebies and more!
- … and finally, experience a fun wedding planning day that will feel more like a date than a wedding chore.
Check out the highlights from BTB 2017:
“If you’ve ever been to other bridal shows, you know the shtick. You leave with a bag full of nonsense, you’re pushed into signing a contract to score a deal, and everyone is selling this imaginary “perfect wedding” that is great for Pinterest but isn’t tailored to you at all. Behind the Bash shows you that there are vendors out there who really get it.” – Lauren