Over 450 newlyweds-to-be joined us at Behind the Bash in 2016 and 2017 – and it was such an amazing time, we decided to kick it up a notch…. there will be THREE BTB shows in 2018! Dates and venues to be announced soon – but we can tell you, these 3 venues are unique and each Bash will be as well – so check back soon!
Wedding vendors: The last 2 shows sold out fast. Email us to be one of the first to get the info on 2018 dates!
Your wedding day is an expression of who you are. Make it an authentic representation of your love. We’ve ditched the traditional pipe & drape to give you an open-air environment filled with inspiration to craft your bash. Connect with award-winning vendors who you won’t meet at other bridal shows. Hang out, have fun, and celebrate your love.
Save the Date:
Coming soon for 2018 – Bash will be at 3 different venues on 3 different dates!
At Behind the Bash you’ll experience:
- Connecting with our area’s best ‘friendors’ — with most only showcasing at BTB this summer!
- The chance to win $1000 towards your wedding PLUS over $1000 more in discounts!
- Traditional and trendy food offerings — caterers and food trucks! Come hungry for samples.
- Mobile Models — an up close fashion experience to touch fabrics & snap pics of your favorite styles, hair and makeup!
- 3 bar inspiration setups with ideas on the best wedding day libations.
- Decorated Ceremony setup.
- Inspiration-packed Cocktail Hour setup.
- Over 20 styles of linens to find your perfect style.
- Multiple reception table setups with full centerpiece ideas.
- Styled and staged lounge areas.
- Walking Tours of Historic Shady Lane (if you’d like).
- Professional DJ’s Mixing Background Tunes.
- A huge photo backdrop — grab your fiancé, bridesmaids or mom!
- A swag bag (cool enough to still use after the event) where just 1 item is worth double the ticket cost! You’ve already paid yourself back!
- … and finally, a fun wedding planning day that will feel more like a date than a wedding chore.
See for yourself:
You should know:
We value authenticity. We are committed to inclusion. All love is welcome and celebrated. You won’t meet anyone at the event who thinks differently.
We can’t wait to meet you.